Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

5th Grade Promotion

My Husband has managed to blog 201 straight days!!! I find that to be dedication.  We have a hard enough time posting pictures of our parties on our facebook page let alone writing a blog about it.  HA!! Oh well....

In June we were pretty busy with some parties, hopefully over the next few days/weeks we will get some new posts up for you. 

I have had the privilege of watching Amelia grow up.  She is now 11 and I have babysat her and her 5 year old sister since Amelia was 6 months old.  She is an amazing, talented, loving person.  She is on a swim team swimming against kids older then her.  I love her dearly and when her mom asked me to help her set up Amelia's schools 5th grade promotion ceremony...I jumped at the chance.  Sadly the promotion was on a Tuesday and my partner in crime Liz had to work. The theme was fun in the sun... Hope you enjoy the pictures
















No comments:

Post a Comment