Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Well it has certainly been awhile

Well, it has certainly been awhile since we have posted a blog on here.  We have had a pretty busy few months.  We haven't been planning too many parties but we have been helping out at weddings and Liz has been in the boutique circuit selling her homemade cards, notebooks, and all her other fabulous creative things.  My sister-in-law Yoli has been boutiquing it up with Liz selling her cake plates. Sometimes Liz and I help set up weddings with Green Leaf Designs.  There are the fabulous florists that did my wedding.  What a fun experience it is to help create someones wedding day design.  We really love the work and are excited to gain some knowledge for Shelby, the owner. All this to say that Green Leaf Designs bought some of Yolis cake plates to use as a centerpiece for a wedding we did at the Long Beach Aquarium.

You can view some of Yolis cake plates that she has for sale on her blog http://onceuponacakeplate.blogspot.com/

My husband has also started blogging.  He blogs everyday!! Can you believe it?!?!  I think it is crazy.  It is hard enough for me to think about posting a blog.  But every night he does it.  We made a bet, if he would train and run a half marathon with me then he could grow his beard out for a year.  Well, in February we made it all 13.1 miles.


 I know a lot of women think that I am crazy to allow him to do this, but he helped make one of my dreams come true, the least I could do is make one of his a success.  Hey in my opinion growing a beard is a lot safer then any of his other dreams.  It has now been 103 days of beard growing...and let me tell you, it's getting a little out of control. This is his latest picture from his blog last night.



 If any of you are interested in his beard blogging, you can follow him at http://feardabeard.blogspot.com/

I do have some party pictures to show you from a 50th birthday party we did, as well as a party package we sent out to a dear friend that lives in  Sacramento.  Stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment