Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Sometimes we have our own parties

Obviously Liz and I love planning parties, so much so that we will make any excuse to have a get together.  We are pretty fortunate that our husbands enjoy entertaining as much as we do. A while back I bought an In Home Wine Tasting from Living Social.  I was pretty excited when I scored this deal that I immediately began planning the menu.  I talked to a few of my wine connoisseurs, since I am most definitely not one. Ha! Anyways, they helped me figure out what cheeses, fruits, and nuts to pair with the wines that were being brought to my condo.  After 2 days of prepping and a lopsided homemade cake, I was pretty happy with my food spread.  The Wine consultant even called me a gourmet chef, HA!!! She must not get out that much.  Jk.  Here are some pictures of our fun night in.

This is the cheese, nut, and fruit, table. 


The cake plates featured on this table can also be purchased here


















Of course the boys were the first ones to hit up the food table

The Dessert section



A close up to my lopsided cake

Our Party Favors


 I found these glass tags at Cost Plus, aren't they so convenient to be able to tell whose glass is whose?!?!




And I will end this post with a picture of me and my girls

No comments:

Post a Comment